MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > MMA Training
Ronda's diet good for training?   [View Full Version]
1kaday » Posted 5/31/13 1:40:00PM

She trains on an empty stomach, just eating on meal a day. Kind of a mix of warrior/paleo diet. Not eating anthing that wasn't around 10,000 years back.

Any good?

Ronda Rousey Diet

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

If it ain't broke don't fix it. She is the champ and finishes fights like a mofo

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

That's not all she eats......

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I'm not a doctor...
...nor a nutritionist, but it sorta makes sense to me in an evolutionary way. The proof is in the pudding. She's doing quite well with it.

xenophon » Posted 9/11/07 2:19:00AM

I recall that she snacks throughout the day (nuts and berries) and eats her only big meal at night (Warrior Diet). The Paleo aspect is the part where she only eats things that were around in the early stages of human evolution. This works for some people, but not others.

NikkiNeversleep » Posted 9/29/13 12:27:00AM

its working for her.
That said whats good for one person could be completely counter-productive for another. So experiment with it and maybe it'll help you find whats best for you.

gearproboxing » Posted 4/21/14 12:55:00AM

I think it may work

[View Full Version of this Page]