MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Legal snags pose threat to status of UFC on Fox Sports 1 1 card in Boston   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Boston's UFC on FS1 1 card could be in trouble with Massachusetts requiring that all foreign fighters to have Social Security numbers, something the UFC is attempting to find a way around.

Link

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Couple of those fights could help boost Milwaukee.
Change some Milwaukee ones
Like Rothwell vs vera or
Switch the two co mains of card

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Listen up Un-Americans!!

I have plenty of extra social security numbers to sell...Teh Original Gangster from teh 'Mean Streets of West Linn' is currently open for business.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Listen up Un-Americans!!

I have plenty of extra social security numbers to sell...Teh Original Gangster from teh 'Mean Streets of West Linn' is currently open for business.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

seems kind of unreasonable to get a ss# for a foreign born fighter, maybe the UFC didn't request the temps long enough in advance, i hope the show goes on.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Cool law bro! Make sure these no good foreigners also get drivers licenses, pass ports, and high school diplomas.

[View Full Version of this Page]