MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC boss: Vitor Belfort has been 'unjustly beat down for the TRT thing'   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

UFC President Dana White has come out against testosterone-replacement therapy and knows fighters are getting an unfair advantage with it. But he believes one user, middleweight contender Vitor Belfort, has gotten a bum rap.

Link

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Hmmm...they make several legit points.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

It seems like his opponents are the ones that are unjustly beat down BY the thing on TRT.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I agree with Dana, I think this is "sour grapes" from opponents that couldn't have beaten him to begin with.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Fighters always bitch when they lose.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

The only reason he needs trt is cause of damage from prior steroid use, it's complete bs.

fullfighting » Posted 6/26/07 8:31:00PM

Vitor is full of sh*t and so is Dana. "I never want to cheat". good then quit jamming hormones in your body and fight natural. They found a loophole and they are exploiting it, which is what any ultra competitive person will do and I get that. But then dont turn around and act like your moral and concerned about our opinions of you.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

Posted by DeadHead988

The only reason he needs trt is cause of damage from prior steroid use, it's complete bs.

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

fighters bitch, yeah..but when u lose to a guy on trt, ped..it def leaves a sour taste..lets take one of these fighters off trt..will they perform the same?..u can def tell the difference after a fighter gets caught on it..and if they piss clean the next time, they're performance is so much different..u dont know how much their ratios are during training..T-Woods said theyre like mad men in there just out working everyone and then they slowing cut down to the proper allowed ratios..i'm just not a fan of trt / ped / or anything un-natural to boost ur skills..use what u got..dont bitch up..

mentalcase » Posted 1/23/08 2:35:00AM

Posted by DeadHead988

anyone who dose not agree go watch UFC 12 and tell me Vitor wasn't roiding off his brain

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by DeadHead988

anyone who dose not agree go watch UFC 12 and tell me Vitor wasn't roiding off his brain

He is also in his late 30's a time when that does happen. Are you guys really going to tell me you would prefer he retire and you never seen him fight again? You would rather Randy not have made that last title run at HW? No more Dan Henderson?

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by postman

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by DeadHead988

He is also in his late 30's a time when that does happen. Are you guys really going to tell me you would prefer he retire and you never seen him fight again? You would rather Randy not have made that last title run at HW? No more Dan Henderson?

I agree with your point but if my memory serves me Randy 'the natural' was indeed all natural and spoke out against TRT.

mentalcase » Posted 1/23/08 2:35:00AM

No I like vitor but my point is he cheated when he was younger and the rule for TRT is that if you need it because of prior abuse than you shouldn't be allowed to have it

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by postman

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by DeadHead988

I agree with your point but if my memory serves me Randy 'the natural' was indeed all natural and spoke out against TRT.

Joe Rogan said it on a ppv before anyone knew what trt was. He gave credit to trt for allowing randy to compete at his age.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Posted by postman

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by DeadHead988

I'd still like to see him compete, just naturally. He may not be as good as he once was without the trt, but isn't that what's supposed to happen in your late 30's?

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]