MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks targeted for November in Las Vegas   [View Full Version]
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

The long-awaited title fight between welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (24-2 MMA, 18-2 UFC) and challenger Johny Hendricks (15-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) is likely to take place in November in Las Vegas, possibly as UFC 167.

UFC President Dana White today confirmed the tentative plans at UFC 161's open workouts in Winnipeg.

An exact date and venue for the pay-per-view event haven't been determined, and the event number could change depending on how the rest of the UFC's fall schedule shapes up.

St-Pierre currently is ranked No. 1 and Hendricks No. 2 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie.com MMA welterweight rankings. Additionally, St-Pierre is No. 3 and Hendricks No. 10 in the pound-for-pound rankings.

Hendricks has been gunning for the title shot for nearly two years now.

LINK

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I got a dilemma on my hands

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

COME ONNNNNNN JH Bomb!!! (Silent J)

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

YAY! Let's go Hendricks! All my fight wishes this year could not come true and i'm okay with that if Hendricks KO's GSP

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I would love to see Hendricks win. I'm glad this match up is finally going to happen.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Bet the house on St-Pierre.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

When Hendricks wins, it will be one of the greatest moments in Ufc for me. Last one for me Thiago Alves Ko'ing Matt Hughes! ;-)

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

GSP is going to destroy Hendricks. A lot of you guys have faith in Johnny but, who is down to put their AV on him let me know.

GSP all damn day

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by sparky

GSP is going to destroy Hendricks. A lot of you guys have faith in Johnny but, who is down to put their AV on him let me know.

GSP all damn day

this. Hendricks will be on his ass laying and praying for a standup

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

1kaday » Posted 5/31/13 1:40:00PM

If GSP beats Johny Hendricks he should either fight Ellenberger if he beats Rory, or fight Anderson Silva and then retire.

[View Full Version of this Page]