MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Tarec Saffiedine out, Robbie Lawler now meets Siyar Bahadurzada at UFC on Fox 8   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Robbie Lawler won't be meeting the last Strikeforce welterweight champion at UFC on Fox 8 after all. Tarec Saffiedine, who was set to make his UFC debut at the July 27th event, has been injured and will be replaced by hard-hitting Siyar Bahadurzada. The UFC tweeted the news minutes ago:

LINK

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

this one may come down to who has the better ground game

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Epic slugfest

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Joe Silva is great at making our lives miserable No but really he keeps on providing fights that are tough to predict. I'll be taking Lawler... I think

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Lungsofsteel

this one may come down to who has the better ground game

Or

Who has a tougher face

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

YES

gspsilva » Posted 10/8/12 4:12:00PM

Was looking forward to seeing Saffiedine's debut, but this fight has some serious barn-burner potential. Lawler's got this.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Great replacement fight, possibly better than the original.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

YES

Agreed! As soon as I read this headline my first thought was "Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!". This may very well be my leading FOTN candidate for that event.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Awesome fight!!! I hate injuries but when almost a guaranteed slugfest is the result I can't help but be excited for this. I'll take Lawler all day

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Definitely a better match up! I predict the slugfest as well.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

This is one of those fights I don't mind if the ref stands them up for being on the ground. I say give them 10 seconds, and stand em up

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

[View Full Version of this Page]