MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos to meet in UFC trilogy heavyweight title fight   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

LAS VEGAS – With their wins in the main and co-main events on Saturday night, heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez and former champ Junior dos Santos set up a third fight with each other.

Link

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

I guess Juniors CREATINE levels were "good" last night.....

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I would probably pick Velasquez to win by UD.

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

Yep, this is the obvious and correct move. Each guy looked fantastic last night - Cain in his consistently excellent way, JDS in the flashy and creative way that a guy needs coming off a brutal loss of the belt. Who thought we'd ever see kicks from JDS, let alone a spinning hook KO on an iron chin that even a prime Cro Cop couldn't put away?

I like Cain in the rematch as well, but I'll tell you what - JDS did everything he needed to not only justify the fight but to regenerate legitimate faith in his own abilities.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i'll pick cain again. i dont think junior will be able to improve enough to overcome cains pressure. probably a UD for cain again.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Maybe second biggest Ufc trilogy of all time
Next to lidell vs couture

I just hope its not in Vegas. I already saw one fight
Didn't really wanna pay good money to see Bigfoot get beat up again but I did.

Just not into paying to see two fighters fight each other a first and second time

Cain fights in Vegas or cali.

[View Full Version of this Page]