MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Alright guys   [View Full Version]
george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

i ferl compelled to make a thread

i am drunk and i love all you guys. i know youve heard it before but wtf. who cares? an extra thread can't hurt

i got propped by DotheMmAmath. tjats badass to me. like seripusly. im drubk amd i love ALl ypu giys

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Are you really drunk, or are you pulling the high school chick shit where you purposely miss letters and pretend to be drunk?

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

We love you to george!

Posted by FastKnockout

Are you really drunk, or are you pulling the high school chick shit where you purposely miss letters and pretend to be drunk?

nah man inum um bawling rifjt now

not trippinf cause um gone

tjis is what a few nifhrs in college station gets you

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

lol...MMAPG love. It's like an affair, a mistress, a little something on the side. Wives and girlfriends would be jealous if they only knew...

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by scoozna

lol...MMAPG love. It's like an affair, a mistress, a little something on the side. Wives and girlfriends would be jealous if they only knew...

Aint that the truth! Is the drunk thread still running? Man the shit that goes on in there!

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Awesome!!! Have fun George

I don't know how much time I've spent drunk on thr PG but it's a lot

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

[View Full Version of this Page]