MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest fag in the world' for accepting submission of the night bonus   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Match em' up...

Bythar » Posted 8/1/07 5:50:00AM

Posted by Kevro

Caraway seems to act like the guy to lets his woman put it up his butt. Just sayin' if the rules was just that he would have no problem with it.

What on earth are you talking about? Seriously, what the hell?

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

That is literally the dumbest thing I've read all day. Nate needs to dial down the trash talking and worry about coming back from getting knocked out.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Fined and suspended it is. Dana isn't kidding anyone with that being cut comment

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

Stupid thing to say, although I don't like editing fighters. Didn't agree with Mitrione and don't agree with this.

Who wants cookie-cutter comments from fighters? They're real people with real personalities. Diaz is polarizing because of this, and that's fine by me.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I don't blame the guy for accepting. However, the anti-weed tirade was totally faggy.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Nate couldn't have said it any better.

We should start a donation for his fine.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

if Nate used the term "douche" rather than "fag", he would have been much better off

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

if Nate used the term "douche" rather than "fag", he would have been much better off

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Bubbles

with the level of sensitivity ppl get offended at now days leave that talk for when you are just with the boys

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Svartorm

Stupid thing to say, although I don't like editing fighters. Didn't agree with Mitrione and don't agree with this.

Who wants cookie-cutter comments from fighters? They're real people with real personalities. Diaz is polarizing because of this, and that's fine by me.

Any other sport players get fined for their comments or ones the league perceives to be over the top. Why is this different? Because Nate has a real personality?

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Gotta agree, why would anyone accept $65k if they were offered it for having done their job. I try to get my job to not pay me every single Friday. Anyone who accepts pay from their employer I just don't understand. I know if my boss called me up tomorrow and said "You're getting a $65k bonus this quarter", I'd tell him to shove it up his ass and that I'm gonna work weekends without clocking in from then on.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I think it's pretty sad that fighters have the same scrutiny applied to their speech (while on Twitter!) that i would by my Human Resources department - in my run-of-the-mill office-type job. Yes, I think and wish a different standard would apply to fighters.

I disagree with Nate's statement, but wish he was free to say what he said without penalty by his employer.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

The biggest thing that gets me is. HE DIDN'T WIN THE SOTN!!!

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Svartorm

Any other sport players get fined for their comments or ones the league perceives to be over the top. Why is this different? Because Nate has a real personality?

Other sports also have unions to assure the players are treated fairly.

Why does Dana White get a free pass to use profanity? Because he has a real personality?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]