MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Dexter - Season 8 discussion thread   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

I love the series and I can't wait to see how they are going to wrap things up on June 30th.

How do you want to be remembered?

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Looking forward too it still. Will still watch but the writing has just been really sloppy since Season 5 started. Just bad character casts.

Posted by Shawn91111

Looking forward too it still. Will still watch but the writing has just been really sloppy since Season 5 started. Just bad character casts.

I'm hoping they finish strong. With Sean Patrick Flanery joining the cast, I am optimistic.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

This is how it will end....

Walter White will catch a red eye from New Mexico to Miami.....he will then proceed to poison ole' Dexter-Boy with some "Grade A" RICIN and put an end to his bloated, predictable reign.

Dexter is the VanDAlay Silva of Dramatic Primetime Television....sloppy and incoherent.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The writers were starting to annoy me a little with the 'love interests'. For someone who supposedly has little to no emotions Dexter sure did fall in love a lot.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Dexter is too sly for Walter White

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

The writers were starting to annoy me a little with the 'love interests'. For someone who supposedly has little to no emotions Dexter sure did fall in love a lot.

Yeah I noticed that...and Deb's new role is so far out of character it makes my head hurt...but then again everything she says makes my head hurt. I wish Dex would just put her away.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Walter White will catch a red eye from New Mexico to Miami.....he will then proceed to poison ole' Dexter-Boy with some "Grade A" RICIN and put an end to his bloated, predictable reign.

Dexter is the VanDAlay Silva of Dramatic Primetime Television....sloppy and incoherent.

Walter would get drugged, duct taped to a table and stabbed in the heart

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Sucks its ending. Haven't missed a episode
Hope they guy lives at the end to be with his kid.
Or go out with a bang

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

If Dexter is Wanderlei, Walter White will have his head used as a prop for Dexter's tryout for the Brazilian National Football Team. Yuki Kondo style.

[View Full Version of this Page]