MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Finished law school tonight   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

If ya ever need any professional and career advice, let me know, I can give you Matt Lindland's number

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

If ya ever need any professional and career advice, let me know, I can give you Matt Lindland's number

Fun fact - I learned constitutional law from the guy who prosecuted you for that fraudulent real estate deal a couple years ago. No hard feelings.

Posted by Shawn91111

Congrats, what kind of Law are you going into?

I am going to be doing workers' comp/personal injury/products liability for money and doing my pro bono work in crime victims' rights.

Posted by emfleek

Posted by ncordless

Posted by SmileR

Posted by ncordless

Posted by SmileR

Congratulations, man! I hope you're still drunk!

Oh I will be for a couple days at least. It was a motherfucker, and I owe myself about a month of getting smashed and watching the sun rise.

Haha you've earned it! If you like mixing your drinks I'd suggest a drink called the old fashioned. You look classy as hell drinking it and it'll get you ruined!

Maybe tomorrow. I have the better part of a bottle of a 15-year-old scotch in me, and that would taste like sugar water.

Ouch. Careful - I couldn't sit for 4 days the last time I tried that. Needed 15 rectal stitches!

You just got to ease into it a bit. The feeling of fine scotch on the prostate makes it worth the discomfort and/or stitches imo.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Congratulations! The Kid is now...The Man. Has the bar come and gone or is that still on the horizon?

Posted by airkerma

Congratulations! The Kid is now...The Man. Has the bar come and gone or is that still on the horizon?

That's next.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Congrats. Since you're in my area does that mean I can call on you when I'm in too deep.

"You get one phone call"

"Instead of the phone could I use the computer?"

"Why?"

"Well, you see, I need to send my guy a PM on a fantasy mma site."

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Thats awesome!!!!!

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Congratulations!
Law has always interested me throughout high school and after I finish up grade 12 this year i'll be attending College in the fall, although for criminology! Really hoping I enjoy it and move on to bigger things from there
Best of luck man!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Congrats

I don't know about you but I would grab some party favors and get laid

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

congrats! I want to hear your ads rival those of William Mattar

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

A little late on the congratulations, but congrats man. School is a sonofabitch.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]