Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
Celebrity Death Pool - Side Game   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

In.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by FlashyG

I'm in.

Question though, If I were to draft OJ himself and he commits suicide do I get the Juice is loose bonus?

Technically you would yes, so you'd hope he goes into a deep prison depression and hangs himself. On the flip side hope nobody shanks him.

Posted by Pookie

Does this game have a time limit? Because the scoreboard will change all the time if we keep it going until lindsay lohan dies.

Edit- In.

Yea there is going to be a time limit and/or point limit such as first person to 75 points or winner at the end of 2013 as an example. I'll have to think about the limit

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I'm in!

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Do we just list our 10 people when we're ready or do we draft for our picks?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Posted by jjeans

Do we just list our 10 people when we're ready or do we draft for our picks?

I think its a draft.

Its a draft so not everyone takes the same person. Just waiting a few days so others can jump in.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I'm in

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Im in!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

tattflash » Posted 3/1/07 9:10:00AM

sick, but fun, count me in

are we starting the game as soon as the first pick is made or until all 10 rounds are over? Like if I choose Donald Trump in the 2nd round and he dies when we are only in round 8, does that count?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

are we starting the game as soon as the first pick is made or until all 10 rounds are over? Like if I choose Donald Trump in the 2nd round and he dies when we are only in round 8, does that count?

It should

Posted by Bubbles

Yea it will count, if the pick is in then it should count. Like the Raptors drafting Rafael Araujo, still counts.

oh dear god why did you have to bring that up

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

In.

Not sure which route to take, the cracked out Hollywood hookers, or the billionaires able to "Tupac" themselves.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]