MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nevada denies Gabriel Gonzaga's appeal of TUF 17 Finale loss   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

An appeal filed earlier this month by Gabriel Gonzaga has been denied, according to his manager.

Marco Alvan, who trains and manages the onetime UFC heavyweight title challenger, today said he and Gonzaga (14-7 MMA, 10-6 UFC) received word from the Nevada Attorney General's office that the result of his fight with Travis Browne (14-1-1 MMA, 5-1-1 UFC) at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale will remain a TKO win for Browne.

"While we disagree and are disappointed with the commission's decision, we respect it," Alvan told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "Gonzaga would rather settle things in the cage with Travis if the UFC gives him the opportunity."

LINK

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

If you turtle up your going to get clobbered in the back of the head. It happens.

To be truthful I can't remember the last time I saw someone turtle and not take at least one to the back of the head. I know Chael caught at least one from Jon.

Also, anyone notice the JJ's highlight spinning elbow also lands squarely on the back of Bonnar's brain?

And Buenavidas threw a head kick that landed right on the back of the dudes head. I have no idea how you're supposed to regulate that.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I didn't think Gonzaga would win the appeal.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Sorry ManBearPig! Now back to the forest !

[View Full Version of this Page]