MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Roy Nelson: “I Could Probably Lose and Still Get a Title Shot”   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UFC heavyweight Roy Nelson has become a bastion for the overweight bearded man since winning the tenth season of The Ultimate Fighter reality show.

Known for his propensity to pick up a box of donuts over a vial of TRT, “Big Country” has long been a fan-favorite...

Full Story

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

He would use the 'hand in the cookie jar' metaphor

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

LOL oh Roy, you'll never get a title shot because Dana hates you and I wouldn't be surprised to see Roy released if he lost this one. I get the impression that Kongo may even be released if he loses considering how brutally, mind blowingly bad his last few fights have been.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

There you go Roy, that's the right mindset

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

roys going to get right inside and knock that silver back right out

BelXavier420 » Posted 11/22/08 5:34:00AM

Posted by grappler0000

UFC heavyweight Roy Nelson has become a bastion for the overweight bearded man since winning the tenth season of The Ultimate Fighter reality show.

Known for his propensity to pick up a box of donuts over a vial of TRT, “Big Country” has long been a fan-favorite...

Full Story

He needs to work on his trash talk for that to happen, this is how the UFC now judges title worthy opponents.

[View Full Version of this Page]