MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The today's forum drama post   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

Damn shame. All around.

P.S. Rabi isn't crying over spilled milk and I'm sure Jay isn't intending to be a d-bag or anything. It's a differing of opinions and there are things weighing on both guys that were left out and we'll never know about. I love Ray and the rest of you guys, and it hurts to see Ray feel like he's been pushed out. Let's try as best as we can to not takes sides, as that's unnecessary and only gonna rub people the wrong way.

You know I only want to rub you the right way Jake.

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

This place will never be the same without Ray. He's a great guy. Although it seems unlikely, I hope he returns at some point.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by jakewalters

Damn shame. All around.

P.S. Rabi isn't crying over spilled milk and I'm sure Jay isn't intending to be a d-bag or anything. It's a differing of opinions and there are things weighing on both guys that were left out and we'll never know about. I love Ray and the rest of you guys, and it hurts to see Ray feel like he's been pushed out. Let's try as best as we can to not takes sides, as that's unnecessary and only gonna rub people the wrong way.

You know I only want to rub you the right way Jake.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Dirty Blue

Posted by jjeans

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

There really is an Emma Watson meme for everything.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Dark day for the PG

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

sucks it ended like this. gonna miss Ray. He was responsible for the side games being so big & the side games make up for 95% of the time i visit the site.

i just had a lot of free time freed up.

Posted by Poor_Franklin

sucks it ended like this. gonna miss Ray. He was responsible for the side games being so big & the side games make up for 95% of the time i visit the site.

i just had a lot of free time freed up.

agreed

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Side games will pick back up, already people are starting to work on the ones that a lot are already committed too...plus there is a badge in it for someone!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Sad day for the PG.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Like just about everyone else, I know Ray is a good guy. I totally understand about the conflict of interest thing and wish he could've handled it a bit better. Life goes on.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I understand why both sides are upset. I also chatted a bit with Ray on FB earlier today, and it sounds, as of now, he's not coming back. Ray has always been very cool with me, and I plan on keeping in touch with him, regardless if he's back on the pg.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Bummer. Rabi was awesome. I didn't even notice he was promoting anything So it never bothered me. He is the king of side games.

One thing I know is he was a good dude.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

When I first signed up on PG, I remember saying something like this..

"I'm usually well received where ever I go but after a while, things tend to become dull and conflicts ignite more frequently as members become more comfortable/complacent and or less respectful with each other."

Some of you will remain good friends. Some of you will learn to dislike each others' guts ( I'm part of this group btw ). Some of you will learn to tolerate each other. The PG is like a job site. There are those you click with and there are those you can't stand. And there is usually a guy or gal who gets along well with everyone and that guy is Rabi (Rabilike guy).

Rabi, you're a well-liked guy. You'll make friends where ever you go.

I have never said I won't be posting on this site anymore but I think my heart left a long time ago already. It's difficult to put up posts when you feel like an outcast. I don't feel that 'close knit' which I felt during my first year here anymore. Shawn, can you give me a hug?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]