MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Chael on SportsCenter   [View Full Version]
Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

UFC fighter Chael Sonnen has an unusual request at the end of his interview with Sage Steele.

Check out the GUN SHOW on yours truly.....got your Tickets??

- Link -

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I'm the reason why Waldo's hiding had me laughing.

He put's on a show unlike Jones....Outside the octagon that is.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

The camera could barely show (P)erfections arms on the screen. Both of them just barely made it on screen

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Man this guy just never gets old!!

I really hope he can pull off upset of the century Saturday night. Having him as champion would be (P)erfect for everyone

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Corny.

He should invest in some acting classes so his written junk doesn't come off so plastic and also look into having that nose cleared up so he doesn't always sound like he is suffering from a sinus infection.

A guy who knew he was so uninteresting in and out of the cage he has to act like a pro wrestling jobber just so people will look his way. More pathetic then shameful.

[View Full Version of this Page]