MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Strawweight Bec Hyatt had a "run in" with Fallon Fox before Invicta 5 fight   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Only hours before her submission win on April 8, Hyatt had a altercation with transgender Featherweight Fallon Fox in the hotel lobby.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

This is a joke no disprespect. But in my humble opinion there is no way Fallon should be allowed to fight women.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

I don't get this. All controversy aside, what the hell is Fallon doing picking a fight with Hyatt. Fallon is a featherweight. Bec is a strawweight. Why is she going after a female fighter who fights 30 pounds lighter than her?

Basshandsome » Posted 4/9/07 4:21:00AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

I don't get this. All controversy aside, what the hell is Fallon doing picking a fight with Hyatt. Fallon is a featherweight. Bec is a strawweight. Why is she going after a female fighter who fights 30 pounds lighter than her?

"No. Not at all. She's a man," Hyatt said in response to a Helwani question about Fox being able to punch women in the face. "She chopped her junk off and put some boobs on to try to fight girls. I think it's ridiculous."

Link

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

"No. Not at all. She's a man," Hyatt said in response to a Helwani question about Fox being able to punch women in the face. "She chopped her junk off and put some boobs on to try to fight girls. I think it's ridiculous."

Link

Wish I could prop hyatt

Travesty145 » Posted 9/28/11 6:59:00PM

In all reality, if fallon fox does get to continue fighting chicks, shes gonna beat the fuck out of almost all of them

Samps » Posted 9/26/11 2:46:00PM

This is probably the only time I'm going to say this, but I hope Fox fights Cyborg and gets the shit beaten outta him, her, whatever

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Samps

This is probably the only time I'm going to say this, but I hope Fox fights Cyborg and gets the shit beaten outta him, her, whatever

I concur

[View Full Version of this Page]