MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Chael Sonnen says Jon Jones is 'considerably better' than Anderson Silva   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

For the better part of two years, Chael Sonnen went out of his way to denigrate Anderson Silva. In the process of twice challenging the UFC middleweight champion and twice coming up short, Sonnen taunted Silva, his homeland of Brazil, made a fake middleweight title belt he carried around, and so on.

Heading into his UFC 159 main event on Saturday night in which he faces Jon Jones for the light heavyweight title, Sonnen is still taking shots at his conqueror.

On Monday's media teleconference promoting the event, Sonnen went out of his way to say he considered Jones a better fighter than Silva, the man most consider the world's best pound-for-pound fighter...

Link

NE-1 » Posted 4/26/07 10:47:00AM

Well I guess there's no need for me to drop 55 bucks to watch you get absolutely outclassed again then is there?

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

Posted by NE-1

Well I guess there's no need for me to drop 55 bucks to watch you get absolutely outclassed again then is there?

that is why I am going to bar for this fight, a couple drinks will be a lot cheaper then this on HD

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Sounds like Chael has already conceded defeat.

NE-1 » Posted 4/26/07 10:47:00AM

Posted by Manak

Posted by NE-1

that is why I am going to bar for this fight, a couple drinks will be a lot cheaper then this on HD

Amen brother. B-dubs it is.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Hyping the fight, opposite day style

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Bjj1605 says nothing Chael Sonnen says can be taken at face value.

He's always got an agenda.

[View Full Version of this Page]