MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Fresh Bigfoot mystery as police admit they are baffled by giant decomposed foot found in Massachusetts woods   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

It sounds like the plot of a childhood adventure movie.
Two young boys stumble across a giant, decomposing foot in the woods, leaving local police to wonder whether the grisly find is evidence of the fabled Bigfoot.
But that's exactly what has happened in Massachusetts, U.S., where tests are being carried out on the mysterious remains amid speculation over exactly what kind of creature it belonged to.

Link

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Anyone seen or heard from Gheorghe Mure?an lately?

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

After Animal Planet got me with that Mermaid Special, my skepticism just shot through the roof.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

After Animal Planet got me with that Mermaid Special, my skepticism just shot through the roof.

Merman!

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Looks like a delicious mutated celery root. Delicious mashed potato substitute.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

I just skimmed the article but did it mention the "foots" dimensions? Just throwing this out there but bear remains, specifically black bear remains are mistaken for human remains quite often.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

99.9% sure that's a sasquatch foot, but that .1% is looming pretty big, so right now im about 50/50 on whether its real or not

UFC 151: Never Forget

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Adrenaline

I just skimmed the article but did it mention the "foots" dimensions? Just throwing this out there but bear remains, specifically black bear remains are mistaken for human remains quite often.

Yup, looks like bear to me

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Merman!

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

99.9% sure that's a sasquatch foot, but that .1% is looming pretty big, so right now im about 50/50 on whether its real or not

Yeah I's gots a question for ya's, has you's ever seen bigfeets?

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

#IWantToBelieve

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

[View Full Version of this Page]