FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

They handled the situation perfectly.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Real life GTA with 6 stars

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

he is FUCKED now

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by kopower

Sounds like they got the guy pinned down in a boat?? Hopefully it's over soon.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Police Radio chatter announcing the capture, if interested:

Link - happens just past :45

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

From what I heard - they purposely let him suffered a little before going in to apprehend him.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

I can't appluade the city of Boston as well as all of the Law Enforcement Professionals and first responders enough, they handled this situation masterfully.

Posted by KungFuMaster

From what I heard - they purposely let him suffered a little before going in to apprehend him.

I think the radio planted that thought on me.

Posted by Adrenaline

I can't appluade the city of Boston as well as all of the Law Enforcement Professionals and first responders enough, they handled this situation masterfully.

Indeed they did.

Call me weird but I actually wanted to hear everything the uncle had to say. I don't think everything was aired.

During the lock-down, one business wanted to remain open. They asked him why and he said he wanted to make money.

Contrary to that, Dunkin Donuts wanted to remain open to assist in the situation and offer law enforcement coffee, donuts, and their restroom for free. War Dunkin Donuts.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

During the lock-down, one business wanted to remain open. They asked him why and he said he wanted to make money.

Contrary to that, Dunkin Donuts wanted to remain open to assist in the situation and offer law enforcement coffee, donuts, and their restroom for free. War Dunkin Donuts.

So wait, there was one business or two businesses that stayed open

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by KungFuMaster

So wait, there was one business or two businesses that stayed open

According to my knowledge, only Dunkin Donuts remained open to service officers.

link

Nice video. Share it with your friends. share

Posted by KungFuMaster

Nice video. Share it with your friends. share

After watching this video I tried to recall, if any, memories of such things happening to me. The only one I can think of is when I stopped to help a couple push their car. The husband or boyfriend was not going to be able to push the car up the ramp to get it off the street. I was already stopped while this was happening - so I got out and rush to help the poor guy. Others see me coming to the poor guy's aid and they decide to join in the help. By the time we got the car off the street and into a convenient store's parking lot, there were four or five other guys who had joined in. I personally felt rewarded that my kind act triggered others to want to help.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

[View Full Version of this Page]