MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Violence erupts on Boston streets   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Violent incidents early Friday, including the shooting death of a college police officer, kept area residents on edge.

Link

FBI on scene and there's speculation these events have a connection to the Boston bombings.

Edit: local media is reporting undetonated explosives and some used against police in Watertown where the suspect was arrested.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Gawker following it live... LINK

Posted by jakewalters

Gawker following it live... LINK

It looks like one of the guys from the photos they released earlier.

I've been using Reddit for breaking news on Boston, texas, and this. They're the best.

Reddit thread

the creepy thing is that you'll read something one minute.. then when you reload a few minutes later you see (REDACTED NATSEC)

anyone thinking we don't already have a censored internet.. there u go

Update 308 (3:36 PM EDT) Marathon bomber with white hat still on the loose. The first suspect, in dark glasses, has been killed. Officer wounded, treated at Mt. Auburn hospital. Confirmed by multiple law enforcement officers that these are the marathon bomber suspects. MIT, Car Jacking and Bombing all connected.

from Reddit

Posted by jakewalters

Update 308 (3:36 PM EDT) Marathon bomber with white hat still on the loose. The first suspect, in dark glasses, has been killed. Officer wounded, treated at Mt. Auburn hospital. Confirmed by multiple law enforcement officers that these are the marathon bomber suspects. MIT, Car Jacking and Bombing all connected.

from Reddit

And the one whose still on the loose is the missing Brown student according to the reports. Damn. Reddit nailed it.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

They're saying they are Chechnyan.

Listen in on police scanner here

It's not easy to get in to the link above because a lot of people are listening in now, but if you keep trying you may get in. I'm getting to hear everything before the news outlets on here. It's crazy.

They're saying they are brothers aged 19 and 20 and have been living here for a year.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Only a matter of time before they catch the other suspect. Hopefully they shoot his ass dead too.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

im locked down in boston right now cops everywhere i work out side the city and i cant leave.....

Posted by the-king

im locked down in boston right now cops everywhere i work out side the city and i cant leave.....

I'm guessing it could be a long day on lockdown for you. Here's hoping they catch this guy ASAP and you and everyone else there can breathe easy and get back to your normal lives.

The scanner is saying there is a guy in a black hoodie running through yards. This might be it.

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by the-king

I'm guessing it could be a long day on lockdown for you. Here's hoping they catch this guy ASAP and you and everyone else there can breathe easy and get back to your normal lives.

thanks CC i cant imagine theyd get far from watertown its a while into the city from there but they still locked the whole city down and i havent heard any reports on a car jacking so id assume there still in watertown area where the first guy / scumbag died

as i type they say he may be taking hostages with several assault rifles and bombs

On the scanner they are stressing to the officers to take cover.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]