MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Vladimir Matyushenko Headed to Bellator   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The Janitor, Vladimir Matyushenko, at 42 years of age, has signed on to compete for Bellator MMA.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Solid pick up for Bellator and it's a great place for Vladdy to finish off his career.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Bellator has no intrest in picking off the UFC scrap heap......yet they take Vlady? I mean of everyone they have let go they took Vlady? seems strange.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Posted by postman

Bellator has no intrest in picking off the UFC scrap heap......yet they take Vlady? I mean of everyone they have let go they took Vlady? seems strange.

My thoughts too, but he does hold name value and I doubt he beats the likes of Vegh and King Mo but he'll be a challenge to the other guys and he'll build up their 205 devision. Which is shockingly weak!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by postman

My thoughts too, but he does hold name value and I doubt he beats the likes of Vegh and King Mo but he'll be a challenge to the other guys and he'll build up their 205 devision. Which is shockingly weak!

Yeah I don't think its a bad thing for Vlady or Bellator just has me confused

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by postman

The Senior Circuit has gotten demolished in Bellator. I think Vlad is going to go down the same path as Clementi, Babalu & Petryzelli

Omega_8 » Posted 8/27/09 12:47:00PM

I would agree with it likely just being because their lhw division is so weak, their champion isn't even top 20 in my opinion. I wonder also if their opinion on not signing ex ufc fighters will change now that wsof is doing it so openly and making cards that are likely more appealing to the casual viewer

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Go vladdy

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

The Senior Circuit has gotten demolished in Bellator. I think Vlad is going to go down the same path as Clementi, Babalu & Petryzelli

i'm rooting for him, but was thinking the same thing

UFC 151: Never Forget

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Wooo! Glad to see Vladdy back in action. I hope he mops the floor with some Bellator scrubs

[View Full Version of this Page]