MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
K-1 vet. accused of multi-million dollar art theft   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Ruslan Karaev has been named as one of the potential participants in the theft of several pieces from the Kunsthal Gallery, in Rotterdam.

Link

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

that is more like it...tired of these domestic violence charges with fighters....

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Uh oh, one of the 3 Romanian men arrested named Radu Dogaru name-dropped that 4 of the 7 stolen paintings, which included a Picasso, Monet, and Matisse among others, were given to Ruslan Karaev, former K-1 kickboxer with ties to organized crime in Russia.

Odds that Radu Dogaru lasts til the end of the year without being shanked repeatedly and the "guards see nothing"?

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Uh oh, one of the 3 Romanian men arrested named Radu Dogaru name-dropped that 4 of the 7 stolen paintings, which included a Picasso, Monet, and Matisse among others, were given to Ruslan Karaev, former K-1 kickboxer with ties to organized crime in Russia.

Odds that Radu Dogaru lasts til the end of the year without being shanked repeatedly and the "guards see nothing"?

Yeah I'd place his odds of survival somewhere around the odds that any of us win the lottery.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by MaxOne

that is more like it...tired of these domestic violence charges with fighters....

K-1 combined with carmen sandiego is definitely way more awesome than getting drunk and hitting someone at a bar

[View Full Version of this Page]