leave an upper decker or two 3 14%
start a food fight and get fired 0 0%
sleep in and not show up for a week and get fired 2 10%
be professional and hand in a letter while still doing your job 10 48%
Don King 6 29%

How would you go about quitting your job?   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

This guy ain't no cake boss but pretty creative

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Thats pretty awesome

personally id give notice and keep doing my job. it would be stupid to not give yourself a reference that would be helpful in finding a new job

with that being said. i have just quit going to work until they fired me

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Thats awesome.

I'd come to work with a suit painted on my naked body, it wouldnt be a quitting story, it would be a firing. When i would walk in, i would turn on Van Halen full blast, pound down a few high lifes, breaking the bottles on the floor after each and then I'd give everyone the bird and Id walk out. Again not really a quitting story, but it would be me ending my work career at the business.

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

I've only ever quit once and it was fairly unsatisfying. I delivered pizza to get ahead on some car payments a few months ago. Granted, the job was for a cook, and despite having over a decade in the pizza business alone, I was delivering more than cooking. They ended up taking a delivery to another town and didn't tell me, so I couldn't find the place, and the people who ordered were too drunk to know where they lived. I finally figured out the delivery was to a town 20 minutes away and decided enough was enough. Went back, threw the food on the counter, said "You guys are a bunch of hacks." and left. It was kind of funny, but not exactly the epic quitting story I'd have liked.

In general, quitting isn't a great idea, but sometimes I guess it just feels right.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Be a professional. Last year, when I knew I was going to lose my job the following day, I still did my job up until the end. Never burn your bridges in life, especially in this economy

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Well given I was almost fired a year ago
Now. With all I have did for my current store. I would probably grab a fucking bat and go to town. Only fair. That everything I have made and accomplished I will destroy. They can start from scratch. Then through hard work they
May appreciate what I did for them

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

HOW HAS NO ONE ELSE CHOSEN UPPER DECKER

COME ON!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

im self employed so i guess i could shit in my own toilet tank and then clean it up later.

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

Posted by tcunningham

im self employed so i guess i could shit in my own toilet tank and then clean it up later.

HA! Right, there's no way to quit when you're self-employed except go bankrupt or sell the business.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Be a professional. Last year, when I knew I was going to lose my job the following day, I still did my job up until the end. Never burn your bridges in life, especially in this economy

This.

But dropping a nice deuce and not flushing is no harm either, Just some poor unsuspecting fucker walk in and see your meaty chud floating or sunk there..

No harm...just a flush and some eye trauma.

[View Full Version of this Page]