MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
TUF 17: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen Finale - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

The event, which features Bantamweights Urijah Faber vs. Scott Jorgensen and the "TUF 17" tournament final, takes place at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The main card airs on FX, following prelims on FUEL TV and Facebook.

Follow along with the official results beginning at approximately 5:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. PT) for the preliminary card and 9 p.m. ET for the main card.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Hope Browne can get back on track against Gonzaga.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

He should. Can't give him to much of a hard time for his loss against Bigfoot. I think it would have been an entirely different fight, if he didn't injure his leg

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by kopower

Posted by FastKnockout

He should. Can't give him to much of a hard time for his loss against Bigfoot. I think it would have been an entirely different fight, if he didn't injure his leg

Yeah, let's just hope he doesn't try any of that fancy shit again.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Bigfoot fight shouldn't count. Browne blew his knee which
Led to the Ko

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Nicely done by Pineda

1-0, 7

That's probably it for Lawrence. They might decide to give him one last go at another striker, though.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I keep feeding into Justin's hype only to see him KO'd or Sub'd.

JackHammerXXX » Posted 6/24/08 7:34:00PM

Sounds like Pineda just took this fight like a pit to a kid, wait....
0-1. I was very "if E" on alot of these matchups. I was surprised at what happened in alot of the fights on this season, which as far as interest, coaching, professionalism, and above all the finishes, had me the most entertained in a definite while. These guys really 'banged' it out bros this year

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

no one has said it yet so i will. I hate kim winslow with passion.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Nice fight by Blanco.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Not sure why the crowd is booing. I gave the 1st and 3rd round to Blanco. Great fight, though. Both guys gave it everything they had.

I cannot wait to see the .gif of Maxio falling off the cage, but 1-1.

Great fight!

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Miller/Bartimus should be good

Dang it, I thought Bart had this... Looks like he's going to get his walking papers..damned

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]