MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Weidman wants to make beating Silva 'look easy'   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Even though he'll be coming off almost a year long layoff and surgery on his elbow, Weidman is supremely confident heading into his first ever UFC championship fight.

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

He might want it to be but it won't be.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

He might want it to be but it won't be.

My thoughts exactly

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Weidman is starting to Piss me off
A year lay off comjng off A surgery against best fighter in the world. Good luck

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Weidman isn't very good at hyping fights I guess. This kind of reminds me of when Leben said he was going to KO Andy. Leben came out after the fight and said he knew Andy was a bad ass coming into the fight and he'd probably get his ass kicked.

Seems like more hollow words to me.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Who is Chris Weidman again?

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Silva is too smart for Weidman. Plus, Silva has not shown any signs of slowing down so i think Weidman is in for a surprise ass whooping. SILVA will make it look easy as HE always does !!!

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Oh, only the guy who wrecked Mark Munoz. The only other fighter to hurt Munoz that badly is mma legend Matt Hamil. That's right Chris Weidman can be put on the same pedistal as Matt mother fucking Hamil.

Silva has NO CHANCE in this one. I also got an inside scoop from Teh Kingsman that Silva is ducking Weidman.

Posted by BillsNewAccount

I also got an inside scoop from Teh Kingsman that Silva is ducking Weidman.

#2 UFC 112 Points

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

This x infinity^2

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Trying to hype the fight, no harm in that

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I know Silva is favored, but ill put my fantasy money and pick on weidman..I think he CAN do it..but will he...

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Oh, only the guy who wrecked Mark Munoz. The only other fighter to hurt Munoz that badly is mma legend Matt Hamil. That's right Chris Weidman can be put on the same pedistal as Matt mother fucking Hamil.

Silva has NO CHANCE in this one. I also got an inside scoop from Teh Kingsman that Silva is ducking Weidman.

Keith Jardine KO'd Griffin before it was the cool thing to do...therefore Jardine > Anderson Weidman > Jardine > Anderson. You can't argue with this sound logic. Spock would approve

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Yo Chris - -

Give Daddy ChaCha a call or shoot me an email on how to "hype" a fight....please...for your own good.....this is getting out of hand!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]