MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Georges St. Pierre with a message for Johny Hendricks: 'I'm already training'   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Hendricks has finally gotten what he's been waiting for - a chance to fight for the welterweight title. He's still got a long way to go before he gets the belt though, and the champion wants him to know that he's not taking the fight lightly.

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Georges is going to take Hendricks to school.

49-46 GSP

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

outside of moving up in weight class, the only thing that will stop GSP is aging.

I'm not gonna sleep on Hendricks but smart money is on a GSP UD

#2 UFC 112 Points
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

I could see a big left drop gsp. Hell lets not forget what serra did to him

Posted by george112

you just HAD to bring that up

#2 UFC 112 Points

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

you just HAD to bring that up

Yes im THAT guy

haha seriously though i went CRAZY when that happened. ranks high up there for most fun ive had watching a fight

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Manak

outside of moving up in weight class, the only thing that will stop GSP is aging.

That and Captain America.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

And the Scales.

Start that cut George!

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Johnny hendricks with a message for gsp: "I'm already growing my beard"

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Shut your trap 'SAFE' Pierre - - Teh Beard is ready for your "Jab" gameplan....go train your gymnastics and Rosetta Stone and continue to film your Neo-Pseudo French noir movies.....that only sex-starved grown men will watch.

Teh Beard is the superior striker...wrestler.....fighter....non-metro.

Big Rigg via 2nd round TKO.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Manak

That and Captain America.

that require GSP moving to 205 if not HW. Randy Coutre could never make 170.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Johnny hendricks with a message for gsp: "I'm already growing my beard"

I believe the term he uses is "chin cushion."

traveller77 » Posted 12/29/10 5:50:00PM

We all saw that Hendricks couldnt go 5 rounds with Condit, he was totally gassed and on his way to losing if it were'nt a 3 rounder, so why the hell would you think he could win against GSP. He has a punchers chance in the first 2 rounds but after that it is all over. GSP starts going for takedowns late in the fight and submits him in the 4th when Big Rig cant breath anymore.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by traveler77

We all saw that Hendricks couldnt go 5 rounds with Condit, he was totally gassed and on his way to losing if it were'nt a 3 rounder, so why the hell would you think he could win against GSP. He has a punchers chance in the first 2 rounds but after that it is all over. GSP starts going for takedowns late in the fight and submits him in the 4th when Big Rig cant breath anymore.

GSP will take him down in every round. I think he has a better chance at finishing Hendricks (by sub) than anyone he's fought since Hardy

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]