MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Tito Ortiz Calls UFC 148 Loss “Fishy”; Hints at Foul-Play   [View Full Version]
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

link
UFC Hall of Famer, Tito Ortiz fought in what is supposedly his last MMA out of his storied career. In this fight, Tito fought Forrest Griffin in the co-main event of UFC 148, dropping a close unanimous decision.
Boos rained down from the MGM Grand Garden Arena as Griffin took the mic and made Ortiz’s last appearance in the Octagon, a strange one.

Now, Ortiz hints at the possibility of some outside help for Griffin that propelled him to a pre-planned victory over Ortiz. In an interview with GnP.tv, Ortiz tells us to go back and watch the fight stating that:

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Jesus. . . Just let it go! It shouldn't have even been a split! Forrest won. Heres the stats if anyone is interested Link

But that basically say Forest landed mosre than double what Tito did, he defended 3 of Tito's 6 takedown attempts and the decision marked after the fact by impartial judges gave it to Griffen 29-28.

Grow the fuck up you moaning bitch! I hate people that have to bring in excuses or blame someone else for their short comings! He's not even fighting anymore and suggesting foul play when every single piece of data proves you wrong makes you look like a crying idiot! I'm glad he's retired and I can't wait for him to fade into obscurity!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Tito being Tito. The guy can't handle a loss for shit. There always has to be something.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

even in retirement, tito is ensuring that my dislike for him will continue

UFC 151: Never Forget

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Tito handles losses as gracefully as BJ Penn and Nick Diaz.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Dag gum! Tito, I am a fan...and your killing me smalls! Just stop!!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Tito being Tito. The guy can't handle a loss for shit. There always has to be something.

no shit, his management thing must not be working out. Plus, how fucking long ago was that

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

After being with Jenna for so long, I have to think that he knows a thing or 2 about fishy things.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Been like 9 months ago. Let it go.

[View Full Version of this Page]