MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
TUF Finale Card Updated   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

All fights are loaded and ready to go folks. Only a few days to pick so get 'em in ASAP.

Good luck!

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Looks like some good matchups. I wonder why Hester got a veteran like Marunde instead of one of the other guys from the show? He's the only one that got someone not from this season. Kind of strange matchmaking on just the one fight unless someone dropped out and we just didn't know about it because they couldn't release the planned matchups while the pre-recorded show was airing and Marunde stepped up late.

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

You sneaky devils

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Looks like some good matchups. I wonder why Hester got a veteran like Marunde instead of one of the other guys from the show? He's the only one that got someone not from this season. Kind of strange matchmaking on just the one fight unless someone dropped out and we just didn't know about it because they couldn't release the planned matchups while the pre-recorded show was airing and Marunde stepped up late.

You are correct there man. Zak Cummings had to pull out due to injury and although they never confirmed him as Hesters opponent, it's safe to say that was supposed to be the fight.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Kpro

You are correct there man. Zak Cummings had to pull out due to injury and although they never confirmed him as Hesters opponent, it's safe to say that was supposed to be the fight.

That was my assumption since Cummings was the only TUF member other than Troeng/Cella to be left off the card.

[View Full Version of this Page]