MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
FREE PARIS!!!   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
xthe_scottx » Posted 1/28/07 9:16:00PM

Posted by Ydoc

Ha, she's back in now.

MisFiT » Posted 3/6/07 7:31:00PM

OWNED. It's funny how the new's has nothing better to talk about than this shit. We got people bein ****** up overseas and even more ****** up shit happening in our own country but we like to touch on Celebrity issues more than those issues. lame shit.

xthe_scottx » Posted 1/28/07 9:16:00PM

Posted by MisFiT

OWNED. It's funny how the new's has nothing better to talk about than this shit. We got people bein ****** up overseas and even more ****** up shit happening in our own country but we like to touch on Celebrity issues more than those issues. lame shit.

I get my news from wikipedia and other internet sites so I don't have to hear about all the pointless, biased folly of TV news. I'm sure most people, including myself, agree with you.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by MisFiT

she is only famoius b/c her family was rich too.

PS it took me 3 mins to type all thqat.

iwannabesedated » Posted 1/21/07 9:47:00PM

Yeah it is pretty lame how we go from anna nicoles baby drama and death drama..i mean ppl f''kin die everyday and its not on the news..ppl get sued ppl go to jail everyday..but just cause your stupid spoiled whore you get publicity i mean..rich people are weird...hello scientology....weirdos. oh and that pic of paris....HILArious dude...good shit.

disorderlyvision » Posted 2/22/07 12:49:00PM

Posted by MisFiT

That is what the E channel is for. i can't stand to watch news anymore. i get mine on the net

MrLehman » Posted 5/19/07 2:32:00PM

Paris Who?

did i miss something?

phvcx_1337 » Posted 6/16/07 2:59:00AM

They should beat her like they did RODNEY KING stupid ******!!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]