Michael Bisping 0 0%
Chael Sonnen 23 48%
Georges St. Pierre 4 8%
Jason Miller 1 2%
Other 7 15%

Best Coach in TUF History? (Poll)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

With Chael looking like a good coach it got me thinking. Who has been the best coach on TUF so far and why?

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I went with Chael

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

gotta go with chacha

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I went with Chael. He's really an intelligent coach. Jones may be the better fighter but Chael and The Dark Side will win TUF 17.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Anybody remember how Couture was as a coach? Chael has been outstanding this season, but from what I recall, he has been quiet cornering a few fights. Now, I don't expect him to be Matt Serra annoying, but maybe be a bit more vocal.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Id say its a tie between Chael & GSP.
Chael is fresh in our minds but I remember GSP being an excellent coach as well. He often made great speeches & gave thoughtful advice & he brought in top notch guest coaches as well, like that drunk monk from Paris.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Mr. Sonnen for sure. He's had a near perfect mixture of training and emotional support. His fighters love him and are making constant improvements.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Sonnen or Iceman

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Chael is the ALPHA and the OMEGA....the FIRST and the LAST.

Ratings for the next season have already dropped because Chael is not participating in it.

****Irrelevant coach winner would have to be Vandelay...he wins by default due to no one watching.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i gotta go with chael. i have gained a ton of respect for him since the beginning of TUF. it seems he actually cares more for these young fighters than anything else. well done Mr. Sonnen

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

I went with Tito, he dominated Shamrock and made his team really close and organized. I highly suggest picking up the tuf 3 dvd's. It's one of the best seasons besides tuf 5 and tuf 17

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

he may be a douche, and a cry baby, but Tito was an excellent coach

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by hotrodttt

I went with Tito, he dominated Shamrock and made his team really close and organized. I highly suggest picking up the tuf 3 dvd's. It's one of the best seasons besides tuf 5 and tuf 17

But his second stint as coach was just all about "punishment" and ended up getting a few of his fighters injured due to his training style.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by BeeR

he may be a douche, and a cry baby, but Tito was an excellent coach

Agree, I also liked Forrest as coach too. He was very active and involved

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Part of what made Tito look good was that Ken was so horribly bad.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]