MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Diaz to Retire unless he gets rematch against GSP or shot at Silva   [View Full Version]
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

link
Unpredictable welterweight Nick Diaz continues to throw around the ‘r’ word.

After losing to UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre via unanimous decision at UFC 158, Diaz announced his retirement from the sport, something he’s been prone to do after a loss.

According to a source close to the Diaz camp, unless the UFC gives him a rematch with St. Pierre or a showdown with UFC middleweight champ Anderson Silva, Diaz plans on staying retired for good.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Oh no!!!!!!!!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

for me, watching nick fight always outweighed having to listen to his nonsensical ramblings. it doesnt anymore.

if he really thinks after 2 losses that those are the only 2 fights he should get, then i hope he does retire for real this time.

lucky for him, the ufc gives big fights to shit talkers, & lately, that's all nick has had going for him.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

No thanks to both of these fights.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Have a nice retirement Diaz. He doesnt deserve either of those guys. Pay your taxes and enjoy retirement. Good ridance.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

The ONLY reason I would want to see him fight A. Silva would be to enjoy him getting actually knock out, unconscious, flat on the canvas, goodnight status. A GSP rematch would kill me...again.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

The ONLY reason I would want to see him fight A. Silva would be to enjoy him getting actually knock out, unconscious, flat on the canvas, goodnight status. A GSP rematch would kill me...again.

This. I'd love to see what Silva would do to him. I think it would be a fun fight, while it lasted.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

GSP vs. anybody doesn't excite me and unless Nick stopped doing triathlons he'd never get near Anderson's size.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

I wonder how many times a day Nick tells Nate hes going to retire?

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Anderson vs. Nick after Weidman get's that belt.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

he's lost his mind. why would they give him a fight with the #1 P4P fighter after losing to both GSP and condit back to back. get it together Nick, shit!

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

I would like to see Dana pay him what evers left on his contract and let him know he IS retired

[View Full Version of this Page]