MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mousasi opens as four digit favorite over Latifi   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

In an absolute shocker, Gegard Mousasi opens as a monumental favorite against his new UFC on Fuel 9 opponent Ilir Latifi.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Thats Bananas

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

He's going to crush him, sort of freak show-ish imo. That's like Ninja replacing Shogun to fight Johnny Bones lol

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

Anyone interested in doing an av bet this event i've got Easton, Kuiper and Garza. I haven't done one for a few events. Send me a offer if you're interested.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by kopower

Last time I saw odds like this (that I remember) was Lil Nog/Sokodjou. And we all know what happened there.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by jay98107

Posted by kopower

Last time I saw odds like this (that I remember) was Lil Nog/Sokodjou. And we all know what happened there.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by jay98107

Posted by kopower

Yeah, since that fight, I think Cole Konrad came closest to the big 20 to 1 mark at around -1500 for his last fight against Prindle. No one should realistically be 20-1 ever in MMA and after that Sokodjou fight, may never be agaain. Matt Hamill beat Jon Jones ffs.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by hotrodttt

He's going to crush him, sort of freak show-ish imo.

agreed, but i'd rather see Mousasi fight a nobody than fight nobody at all

UFC 151: Never Forget

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Other guy has the name sledge hammer and is very short for a lhw at 5'8. I'm guessing he will come out with bombs and if he doesn't connect will probably gas in a couple of minutes and mousasi will get the early finish.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I seem to remember watching some tape of Latifi before his fight with Jorge Oliveira. Kind of a Karlos Vemola type of wrestler if I recall, with a little better striking. This should be an interesting one, but yeah those odds are out of whack

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Didn't Dana declare after the string of injuries a while back that he'd always have a guy on weight and ready to step in for main events? No one should be angry with Latifi for taking the chance of a lifetime.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jay98107

Posted by kopower

Yeah, since that fight, I think Cole Konrad came closest to the big 20 to 1 mark at around -1500 for his last fight against Prindle. No one should realistically be 20-1 ever in MMA and after that Sokodjou fight, may never be agaain. Matt Hamill beat Jon Jones ffs.

Wasn't Rousey vs Carmouche up there?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jay98107

Posted by kopower

Wasn't Rousey vs Carmouche up there?

Ohh, probably, good call. I always discount Rousey fights for some reason when I'm thinking of odds because she's always up there every fight.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

this is just such an odd move by the UFC...time to bet on LAtifi

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]