MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Do you wanna see Wand vs. Gegard?
Forum Opinion Poll
Yes 25 76%
No 2 6%
Maybe if it was 2006 6 18%

Wanderlei Silva hints at replacing Gustafsson at this weekend's UFC on FUEL card   [View Full Version]
jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Wandy just tweeted that the UFC has contacted him about replacing Gustafsson, and that he is strongly considering it.

TWEET LINK

?@wandfc
UFC news my guys fight Saturday agains Musasi!!! What you think? UFC just contact me about Saturday,UFC acabeu de me ligar o que acha?

("acabeu de me ligar o que acha" translates roughly to "tell me what you think")

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I hope Gus isn't out of the fight but if they're going to have a replacement, Wandy would be unreal.

Card » Posted 2/5/09 4:33:00PM

UFCSWEDEN ?@UFCSWEDEN 4m
BREAKING NEWS: Wanderlei Silva is fighting Gegard Mousasi on saturday. Wandy just confirmed via textmessage to MMAweekly! @ufc @danawhite

vs.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted 1 minute ago...

@arielhelwani 1m
I just asked DW about Wand vs. Mousasi. His response: "Gus is still fighting! It's April fools. Stay of twitter and the net today!" :/

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'm not a big fan of Gus so this would be amazing if it was true.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Gus wins via ud against Gegard, Wandy vs Gegard produces a much different match up. Does Gegard take Wand down or stand and bang and possibly get ko'd? I'd rather see Gegard va Wandy, much more intreging IMO

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

wooo i hope its true i was gunning for this on twitter yesterday

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Gus wins via ud against Gegard, Wandy vs Gegard produces a much different match up. Does Gegard take Wand down or stand and bang and possibly get ko'd? I'd rather see Gegard va Wandy, much more intreging IMO

yep

oForrestGriffino » Posted 2/24/10 2:33:00PM

I like the matchup better when considering the differences of the types of fights but still would rather see Mousasi get someone higher in the ranks.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Id watch it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by oForrestGriffino

I like the matchup better when considering the differences of the types of fights but still would rather see Mousasi get someone higher in the ranks.

for a last minute replacement, we can't be too picky. If this happened 3 weeks out then I agree but when the fight is coming up in a few days it's tough to get any top fighter flown overseas and try to make weight

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

April Fools.

Confirmed by Wanderlei himself.

[View Full Version of this Page]