MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
JONES OUT, SILVA SET TO FACE SONNEN AT UFC 159   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Sorry, I was up early hours of the morning and I was excited to get the story out there.

But Ive listed you as the author, everyone knows this is the work of Dirty Blue

jlock003 » Posted 9/18/07 5:33:00PM

I think I was the only drunk guy who read this headline, because I was like, "Holly hell batman this is crazy!" but then all of you helped me to realize it was just a terrible april fools joke. Now when Jones blows an acl we'll all feel like jerks.

Edwards » Posted 4/2/08 3:25:00PM

Shit im too easy tricked for the second straight year lmao

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

had me for a second you motherfucker!

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Sounds like something the UFC would actually do.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Goatenstein

Sounds like something the UFC would actually do.

Lol. This

had me for a second you motherfucker!

And this

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

I've got the funniest suspicion that this article is correlated with today's date but feel relief knowing everything written on the intraweb must be true.

So with that said, WHY ANDY TITLE FIGHT AT 205 ANDY NOT 205 DANA WHITE IS JERK CHAEL DOESN'T DESERVE FIGHT

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

ha! good one you had me for a second!

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]