MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Texas Woman Sets Snake On Fire, Thus Setting House On Fire   [View Full Version]
Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

A Texas woman burned her own house down during a heated battle with a snake.
The serpent frightened the lady while cleaning outside her home Wednesday night. She doused the limbless reptile in gasoline and called over her son to set it ablaze.

The plan backfired.

Her son tossed a lit match at the creeping reptile but it slithered into a nearby brush pile, bringing the flames with it. The brush pile, too, caught fire and soon spread to the family's home on Will Smith Rd. in Texarkana, Capt. David Grable of the Bowie County Sheriff's Department confirmed to the Daily News.

"We were trying to kill a snake with fire," the woman said during a 911 call. "It done caught the house."

"Caught the house?" asked the dispatcher

LINK

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

heard this on the radio the other day, it was stupid then too. i hope they nail these people for animal cruelty. i dont think killing a snake is that bad at all but that would just be icing on the cake for these people.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by tcunningham

heard this on the radio the other day, it was stupid then too. i hope they nail these people for animal cruelty. i dont think killing a snake is that bad at all but that would just be icing on the cake for these people.

Seriously? Animal Cruelty charges?

Their stupidity cost them EVERYTHING they own. It will be not be covered by any insurance, leaving them in financial ruin and you want to pile on charges?

Sometimes your own stupidity is punishment enough.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

"It done caught the house!"

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

"Kill it with fire"

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by airkerma

"Kill it with fire"

Yeah what ever happened to smashing it or cutting it in half?

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Kill it with FIRE!!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

[View Full Version of this Page]