MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
ufc 164 in milwaukee   [View Full Version]
prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I am planning on going. I know some of you live in the area so if your planning on going. If you guys wanna meet up let me know I just wish I could be there longer
Probably will fly in Fri night

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Bradley Center is a fun place to watch any games. I can't wait for this! I hope Cruz show's up for some PR.

is it pricey downtown for a hotel??

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Never had to stay at a hotel, I always drove.

I do know that Anthony Pettis has his Showtime Bar not too far from the Bradly Center.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

There is a Ramada (I believe) that is walking distance from the Bradley Center. I think I only paid $60 but this was 2-3 years ago.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I'll be at the Iron Horse Hotel, corner booth of the Branded bar in Milwaukee. Look for me in the black trench-coat with the Just Bleed! forehead tattoo. If I'm with a guy who looks like Chris Farley after dropping a hundred pounds on a coke bender, it's Cowcatcher. He'll be in spandex with furry anklets. I'll buy everyone corn chips.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

The downtown hotels can be pricey like anywhere.

Pettis's bar isn't close to downtown, in fact it's pretty damn far away on the west side of town, but of course there are plenty of other bars downtown. Water street is the place you want to go for crowded bars near the Bradley Center.

As for the Iron Horse Hotel and corn chips, you know I'm your huckleberry Kpro.

My friend said Milwaukee is a great city to visit
Wish I had more time. Looking forward. I have enjoyed the midwest trips I have had. Gotta book my flight and kind of see the outline of the city. Where to stay. Sight see. Shit like that. I am looking forward to meeting some of you
Just don't all you get up and leave me with the tab :)

Sorry guys I'm not going now.
Spend a hour on the phone and internet with expedia and hotels.com. not one single hotel is available for the days I need to go in late Aug. I am pissed and upset. There has to be something else besides Ufc that weekend that has every hotel not booking unless your staying more than 5 days.

Had to go to plan b
I booked my flight hotel and bought my ticket for Vegas may instead. Little pricey for hotel but didn't have a choice.

[View Full Version of this Page]