MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
GSP's master plan revealed - Diaz, Hendricks, Anderson Silva   [View Full Version]
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Georges St. Pierre's ex-manager Stephane Patry claims that the UFC Welterweight champion has a three-fight masterplan that begins by "hurting" Nick Diaz at UFC 158, finishing "disrespectful" challenger Johny Hendricks and then taking a Super Fight against Middleweight champ Anderson Silva.

LINK

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Sweet.

All I can do is hope it actually happens.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Johny has a master plan as well.....decision Condit this Saturday and THEN 'Serra' George's "Safe" Pierre this Summer....and then celebrate by drinking lots of beer on his badass fishing boat with his hot Wife.

George's, avoid Anderson, you wouldn't last 4 minutes.

oForrestGriffino » Posted 2/24/10 2:33:00PM

OK...I thought GSP said Hendricks didnt deserve a shot right now because GSP felt Hendricks lost the Kos fight and now hes automatically assuming Hendricks will beat Condit???

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Posted by oForrestGriffino

OK...I thought GSP said Hendricks didnt deserve a shot right now because GSP felt Hendricks lost the Kos fight and now hes automatically assuming Hendricks will beat Condit???

GSP be giving people the fights they want to see. Diaz Hendricks and Silva are all anyones talked to him about in the longest time

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

keep in mind this is his "former" manager

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]