MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Don Frye accuses Frank Mir and Randy Couture of throwing Brock Lesnar fights   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Former UFC tournament champion Don Frye accuses former UFC Heavyweight champs Frank Mir and Randy Couture of throwing their UFC fights with Brock Lesnar.

Link

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Looking to fast-track his way into the UFC Hall of Fame I see!

2hotty » Posted 7/2/07 5:26:00PM

"It's like having sex with the wrong women! Takes everything you got to go out there and get the job done!" Well I think that's pretty much what fighting Brock Lesnar is like.

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

i think mir woulda chose a different way to go out if he was taking a fall

MuayThaiGeek13 » Posted 12/28/11 3:18:00PM

Posted by 2hotty

"It's like having sex with the wrong women! Takes everything you got to go out there and get the job done!" Well I think that's pretty much what fighting Brock Lesnar is like.

Yea!

wait...

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

That or...you know....Brock hits like a truck but I guess we'll just say they threw the fights

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

wouldn't Mir be more likely to throw the first fight than the second?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Don Frye is great but he's been hit in the head too many times

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

It's obvious that neither of these fights were thrown, but the Mir accusation is especially silly considering the beatdown he took. On top of that, he smacked Lesnar in the head with a dangerously hard knee considering he was throwing the fight

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

haven't read the interview, but nah.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Alcohol is a helluva drug Donny....

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I pretty much agreed with Don up to the 5 minute point.
I think more than anything it just befuddles him that a guy that was more or less a flash in the pan for the MMA world could dispatch two top guys like Mir and Couture. I don't personally think either fight was thrown but as mentioned on these boards before some people will always question how fast Lesnar was shot through the ranks.

In a strange way Lesnar is to the UFC what the Ultimate Warrior was to the WWE.
A guy that generated a lot of talk and money and then in an instant was gone.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Lmao if those fights were thrown they better have gotten some huuuuuuuuuge compensation because Brock turned Mirs face to hamburger and hammerfisted Randy in the head and face like a hundred times after a Bertuzzi from the front

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

The video made me smile though Don Fryes always been one of my heros

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

What about Carwin? Can't beefy engineers throw fights too!?

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]