Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

WAR BROWNS

Poor, poor voodoo...

We snobby Cinci fans call this little city "The Mistake by the Lake"

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

WAR BROWNS

You guys got an absolute beast in Barkevious Mingo. One of my favorite LSU players ever and I'm looking forward to seeing how his career progresses with the Browns.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Goodbye to these two

Welcome to this one

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by ncordless

It must be really hard to be an Bills fan. Why the flying fuck would you take Manuel at 16? Bills need to get a vet at QB and never draft one again because they are doing it wrong.

I have given up any and all hope of this team. They trade away the #8 pick in which they could have gotten that Austin guy to compliment Stevie Johnson, move down and draft a mediocre QB in a very weak QB class. They probably could have taken him in the 2nd round. Trading down made absolutely no sense other than to get 1 extra 2nd round and 7th round pick...and I have zero confidence in their draft scouting. I really hope they finish 3-13 for the next couple years, fire Buddy Nix, and bring in some competent management

that being said, who is this Manuel guy? I don't follow a down of college football and have never heard of this guy. The last QB Buffalo drafted in the first round was JP Losman

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by ncordless

It must be really hard to be an Bills fan. Why the flying fuck would you take Manuel at 16? Bills need to get a vet at QB and never draft one again because they are doing it wrong.

I have given up any and all hope of this team. They trade away the #8 pick in which they could have gotten that Austin guy to compliment Stevie Johnson, move down and draft a mediocre QB in a very weak QB class. They probably could have taken him in the 2nd round. Trading down made absolutely no sense other than to get 1 extra 2nd round and 7th round pick...and I have zero confidence in their draft scouting. I really hope they finish 3-13 for the next couple years, fire Buddy Nix, and bring in some competent management

that being said, who is this Manuel guy? I don't follow a down of college football and have never heard of this guy. The last QB Buffalo drafted in the first round was JP Losman

I only saw Manuel twice this past season and he was pretty damn bad. I couldn't believe they picked him, and immediately thought of you and BuffaloDave. If I had a 40 in my hand at the time I would have poured a little out for you guys.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by ncordless

I would be surprised if any of the QBs in the draft this year do much of anything. EJ Manuel has a lot of possible potential. But he isn't accurate and he doesn't read the field well. That is likely to mean he sucks pretty bad in the weather of Buffalo. The smart teams are staying the hell away from this year's QB class. Buffalo acted like there was a run on QBs this year and reached a couple rounds to get they guy they "wanted." They could have waited. It was possible that Jets would have taken Manuel over Geno Smith today, but doubtful.

It was either a genius move or a franchise killer. Most likely a franchise killer.

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

manti teo to my bolts in the 2nd. I know they want to replace Takeo spikes but I don't think teo is the person to replace him. like many I wasn't impressed with his performance in the national championship game or the combine. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I can't complain about getting Eddie Lacy where we did, it could be a steal if he can stay healthy. The Pack just kept trading down and now they have 10 picks today. I still wouldn't mind seeing them take a flyer on Lattimore even though they got Lacy since they have a ton of picks to burn through. They need to get a safety and some beef on both sides of the line. It wouldn't hurt to grab a WR and a QB to back up Rodgers either because right now we have nothing behind him, but neither are huge needs and the QB can be addressed by grabbing someone that's been in the league off the street if need be.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Eagles move up to get Matt Barkley with the 1st pick in the 4th. Didn't see that one coming

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by Ordep

Goodbye to these two

Welcome to this one

As a lifelong Dawgs fan, I've really enjoyed watching Desmond Trufant play. The Falcons got a great player.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by Ordep

Goodbye to these two

THANK FUCKING GOD

Pages: << 3 4 5 [6]

[View Full Version of this Page]