MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
If you don't like First Take or Skip Bayless   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

watch this immediately

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Skip is a Turd

#2 UFC 112 Points #9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers #12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points " Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Today"- James Dean

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Skip is a Turd

(insert any ESPN announcer/anchor here) is a turd.

Pretty much all of 'em can eat a bag of dicks.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

ESPN or Jerry Springer? Seriously that network is a joke if they continue to employ morons like this

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

i dont like Skip Stephen A Smith, so i dont care who talks shit to them, but i dont think Sherman did himself any favors by stooping to Skip's level being childish the whole time. I doubt he cares though. he'll gain more fans for telling Skip off than he will lose for being childish.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i dont like Skip Stephen A Smith, so i dont care who talks shit to them, but i dont think Sherman did himself any favors by stooping to Skip's level being childish the whole time. I doubt he cares though. he'll gain more fans for telling Skip off than he will lose for being childish.

I think that says it the best. At first I thought this was the greatest because Skip is indeed, a turd. However, Sherman says some of the douchiest things ever to Skip...kinda over the top. I do think it's funny that he says "I am better at life than you" and Skip retorts "I can accept that".

Posted by airkerma

I do think it's funny that he says "I am better at life than you" and Skip retorts "I can accept that".

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

After watching the video I can't help but feel like I'm missing some kind of backstory. I watched a nfl network interview with him on Total Access here about a month back and he said that he was raised with the idea that disrespect begets disrespect, which he says is why he is mouthy to some people. He said he only does it if they disrespect him first, so assuming that is true, what exactly did bayless do to provoke him?
Still good to see Bayless put in his place though. sherman

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

one good year with a shit schedule and he claims he is superman

i absolutely hate bayless but sherman is a joke. immature and childish. nothing he said defended his case of being the best DB in football. he simply came to the show to flex muscle. cant wait to see him get burned next season

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Skip's a Troll, apparently Sherman isn't smart enough to fall into the trolls trap.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Not only is Skip Bayless a joke, so is First Take. The show's tagline is "Embrace Debate," but the only thing they embrace is creating controversy. This was intentional. All of it. You guys remember the Rob Parker incident a few months ago? I hate ESPN and its programming. If it weren't for the occasional game that's on, I wouldn't watch it at all.

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

After watching the video I can't help but feel like I'm missing some kind of backstory. I watched a nfl network interview with him on Total Access here about a month back and he said that he was raised with the idea that disrespect begets disrespect, which he says is why he is mouthy to some people. He said he only does it if they disrespect him first, so assuming that is true, what exactly did bayless do to provoke him?
Still good to see Bayless put in his place though. sherman

Bayless said Revis was a better CB

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Skip's a joke. SAS is a joke. Dude was dissing the Blackhawk's point streak because they had "ties" on their record..

Protip: If you're looking for sports programming in the morning (9am-noon ET), look no further than NBC Sports Network. The Dan Patrick Show is where it's at. I only wish I could watch Dan & the Danettes before work in the morning!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I've lost interest in ESPN quite awhile ago. It really is terrible. I can't stand Skip, or Steven Smith.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

I appreciate Skip being dismantled any time, but both Jalen Rose and Mark Cuban did a better job.

Jalen

Cuban does it in a fucking smurfs t-shirt

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]