MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Has anyone else seen "Nathan For You"?   [View Full Version]
cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

It's a "reality" type show on Comedy Central where this guy, Nathan" goes around helping business owners sort of like Gordon Ramsey on Kitchen Nightmares. I think there have been 2 episodes now and they both had me laughing out loud at different points, definitely worth a checking out. Here's the 1st episode:

link

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

i watched the 1st episode the other day & enjoyed it. it's weird as shit, but that's not a bad thing

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Decided to check it out, based on your recommendation...I'll definitely be watching episode 2.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I saw part of it the first episode, I thought it was pretty funny. Better than the Ben show in my opinion. I may go find the episodes on demand if this lakers game doesn't pick up

I have to say that there have been a few cringe-worthy bits, but the show has me laughing my ass off over all.

The people trying to get $100 from the best burger in LA place were just awful human beings. The white lady acting like she couldn't even chew it had me pissed off. I loved that a group of people actually camped out on a mountain with him for their gas discount, who has time fo dat?

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

This shit had me rolling

LINK

What that means?

Right after that clip H. Jon Benjamin gets on the mic and tries to ruin Nathan's chances during another job interview and it's hilarious too.

Please tell me you guys saw The Claw of Shame

Mrs. Grappler didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. She doesn't have the same dark sense of humor that I possess.

I loved it, I thought maybe the best part was the kids saying "That was your dream?" to him at the end was the funniest part. What a daring escape!

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

I loved it, I thought maybe the best part was the kids saying "That was your dream?" to him at the end was the funniest part. What a daring escape!

My favorite part was the escape artist who clearly wanted no association with the stunt being named Consultant:, Additional Consultant, Ethics Advisor, as a Special Thanks and having his picture included as well. Next time he should probably call Nathan Back.

Nathan Fielder was a correspondent on This Hour has 22 minutes which is kind of like a less funny Canadian "Daily Show".

Nice to see he's doing well, the last I saw of him was a guest appearance on This Hour has 22 minutes promoting a fake reality show in This Clip

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

I'm very happy Comedy Central renewed this for another season

Here's an experiment nathan did.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Here's an experiment nathan did.

thats great. thanks for posting cc

Dumb Starbucks

[View Full Version of this Page]