MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Thiago Silva vs. Rafael 'Feijao' Cavalcante planned for UFC 162   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Earlier today it was effectively confirmed that Anderson Silva will fight Chris Weidman in the main event of UFC 162. There's more news coming in that another Silva is expected to fight on this card, as Thiago Silva fights Rafael Cavalcante on July 6th, in a battle of powerful strikers. Via MMA Fighting:

The former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion is expected to meet Thiago Silva at UFC 162 on July 6 in Las Vegas, according to sources close to the fight. The UFC has yet to make the fight official.

LINK

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Good fight

very winnable fight for both guys. I smell a KO

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

OH HELLLLL YEAHHH

Dirty Blue

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Cavalcante

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Pookie

Cavalcante

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Wow UFC is just going crazy with fight announcements this week

This is a tough fight for my boy Thiago, really hopes he pulls it out. He certainly needs a win and a clean post fight drug test or he probably will get cut.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

What's the odds that both fighter's piss hot?

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Big day in fights a lot of announcements
Ones matter most is Ufc 162 for me

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

What's the odds that both fighter's piss hot?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This is another guy I like that is on a last straw for me...Thiago needs a victory and a clean piss test.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Great fight, hopefully neither piss hot this time around. Is Cavalcante good off his back? I can't remember the last time I saw him on the ground and Silva has a fantastic ground game. I could see Silva being outstruck on the feet.

oForrestGriffino » Posted 2/24/10 2:33:00PM

This is an awesome fight. Not sure who Im taking yet but rooting for Feijao

[View Full Version of this Page]