MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Like Water is now on Netfix!!!!   [View Full Version]
SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

If you haven't seen it. Watch it. It's the lead up to Silva's FIRST victory over Cheal Sonnen.

Best MMA doc IMO

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Yea man I saw it last week, I was so excited. Great Stuff, it makes you not hate Ed Soares lol because most people have a negative perception of him but he is just a good manager looking out for his fighters.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Not sure if you knew this, but it has been on youtube for quite a while. I enjoyed it. I wouldn't call it the best MMA doc but if you're a fan of the sport it's something you should see at least once.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Not sure if you knew this, but it has been on youtube for quite a while. I enjoyed it. I wouldn't call it the best MMA doc but if you're a fan of the sport it's something you should see at least once.

I have never seen it

Thanks brother I found it on youtube

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I just saved everyone the time so they can do other things instead

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

be water my friend

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

[View Full Version of this Page]