MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Gracie/Kennedy, Dollaway/Ferreira at UFC on FX 8   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Two middleweight bouts have been added to UFC on FX 8 in May. One involves a couple of ex-Strikeforce fighters, while the other sees a TUF Brazil winner facing a stiff challenge.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I'm thinking Kennedy gets the win against Gracie, but Dollaway vs Ferreira is a super close fight not sure who is going to win that one

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

It's kind of funny Dolloway fights and beats the guy(Sarafian) that was suppose to win TUF-Brazil. And now he's fighting the guy who one it. I see the same result.

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

Not excited for the Kennedy vs Gracie fight at all. No strikeforce vs strikeforce fights !!! Would have preferred seeing Dollaway vs Gracie & Kennedy vs anyone else lol

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Both good fights. Surprised dolloway is fighting in Brazil back to back fights

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Posted by quezocrema0032

Not excited for the Kennedy vs Gracie fight at all. No strikeforce vs strikeforce fights !!! Would have preferred seeing Dollaway vs Gracie & Kennedy vs anyone else lol

I agree, I want to see how both these guys could fair against UFC level competition . This is a good fight none the less but a little disappointing.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by JLS1980

It's kind of funny Dolloway fights and beats the guy(Sarafian) that was suppose to win TUF-Brazil. And now he's fighting the guy who one it. I see the same result.

Mutante would have beaten Sarafian on the finale

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

Mutante would have beaten Sarafian on the finale

With the way Serginho clipped Mutante and almost won a fight he was outclassed in, i think Sarafian had a perfect style to stop Mutante.

However, Dolloway should have a harder time getting his offense against Mutante than he did Sarafian

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Pookie
With the way Serginho clipped Mutante and almost won a fight he was outclassed in, i think Sarafian had a perfect style to stop Mutante.

However, Dolloway should have a harder time getting his offense against Mutante than he did Sarafian

8 months ago, I'm not so sure. Based on the footage from TUF Brazil, I didn't see much from Sarafian to make me think he would beat Mutante. Now is a different story

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]