MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
L2 Error   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Apparently I jacked up the scoring slightly on the most recent L2 event. Had Rickels winning a Unanimous Decision via Sub/Tap. It has been corrected and I will re-run the update when I get home tonight. Look for your point total to change.

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry guys. Too many inexcusable errors on my part lately.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Apparently I jacked up the scoring slightly on the most recent L2 event. Had Rickels winning a Unanimous Decision via Sub/Tap. It has been corrected and I will re-run the update when I get home tonight. Look for your point total to change.

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry guys. Too many inexcusable errors on my part lately.

Not at all. You're doing the Lord's work Fleek, no apologies necessary

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by emfleek

agreed

UFC 151: Never Forget

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by pmoney

Posted by emfleek

agreed

It's too mushy in here.

Get your shit together Fleek. If you can't do your job right, find somebody who can. No excuses.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Updated. Eat a dick, kopower!

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

He will

[View Full Version of this Page]