MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Takanori Gomi was ridiculously robbed by the jury !   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I made it a topic

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by andre_pt

I was not even talking to you in my last post Shawn .. but yes, you are the magnificent heavyweight champion .. there is no discussion possible you majesty .. never had a bad night at pg I understand.

My last score of the event is not even discussed on the subject of this topic. but ok, be happy doing your thing .. ahahah. Cheers

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

It wasn't your opinion about the fight, it was adding that anyone that thought differently than you didn't know anything about fighting when your 1-10 record showed something palpable about what you bring to the table. Your opinion is fine, a lot of people agree with you, but calling out the knowledge of others while picking below 10% doesn't help your case.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by andre_pt

I was not even talking to you in my last post Shawn .. but yes, you are the magnificent heavyweight champion .. there is no discussion possible you majesty .. never had a bad night at pg I understand.

My last score of the event is not even discussed on the subject of this topic. but ok, be happy doing your thing .. ahahah. Cheers

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

Well now I'm thirsty to the point of violence

andre_pt » Posted 2/18/13 3:02:00PM

There's no need for violence , just discussion .

andre_pt » Posted 2/18/13 3:02:00PM

Maybe I have not explained properly .. I was talking about the jurys who scored the fight when I said that anyone who thinks differently dont know nothing about mma.

Peace

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]