MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Gunnar Nelson meets Mike Pyle at May's UFC 160 in Las Vegas   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

A welterweight matchup between Icelandic prospect Gunnar Nelson (11-0-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and longtime veteran Mike Pyle (24-8-1 MMA, 7-3 UFC) is the latest addition to May's UFC 160 event.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) today learned of the booking from sources close to the fighters.

Both competitors have verbally agreed to the matchup, and bout agreements are expected to be finalized soon.

UFC 160 takes place May 25 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FX and Facebook. The placement of the Nelson vs. Pyle matchup has yet to be revealed.

LINK

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

this is a good step up for Nelson to test himself. Pyle is a gamer and can't be counted out.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I see Gunnar getting another win here but, Pyle is definitely going to be a tough task

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Good matchmaking. If Gunnar can beat Pyle he'll be a couple of fights away from a title shot. I like Pyle but I'd like to see Gunnar continue his streak.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Really want to see Pyle continue his career resurgence here. It's a tough fight for both men.

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

Now this is a real fight. No bread and butter... two real fighters who are gonna duke it out. I'll take Pyle by late sub

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

i see this being a close;y contested decision, possibly even a SD, although not sure how i'd pick it right now. fun matchup

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I like this fight. Not going to be an easy one for either guy. Solid matchmaking. Glad to see they are giving Gunnar tougher opponents each fight, but not rushing him into top ten fights and what not.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I don't see either man submitting the other
Good fuel tv prelims

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Good fuel tv prelims

im going to start keeping track on how good you are at this, & since there are no fuel prelims that night, you have started off 0-1

[View Full Version of this Page]