MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Want to avoid a pink slip? Fight like UFC 157's Matt Grice, White says   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UFC roster space is at a premium like never before. Jon Fitch – arguably the third greatest welterweight in UFC history – was a high-profile casualty this past week as officials confirmed they'll be trimming their their roster by a hundred or so fighters.

That made for some nervous fighters at Saturday's UFC 157 event, including Matt Grice. But though the fighter lost for the second time in his past three fights (and fell to 2-5 overall in the organization), his job is safe...

Full Story

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

So this is Dana simply reinforcing the attitude that he wants everyone to swing for the fences instead of being tactical. What a joke.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Kinda makes you wonder why he ever let Jorge Gurgel go, right. I mean, that dude was always willing to bang

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Basically kill or be killed mentality
Gotcha. Someone tell schaub that

What a fucking joke

Call out baddest heavyweight power puncher to show fan
That you don't have a glass jaw just to hump him to death and not bang away

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

i had grice winning, dont feel bad that he lost though

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

If your goal is to receive brain damage than we want you!

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

What a stupid comment.

I always used to defend this guy but I'm starting to think he's bad for the sport.

Making it more WWF every day.

MMA-San » Posted 4/17/09 10:47:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Basically kill or be killed mentality
Gotcha. Someone tell schaub that

What a fucking joke

Call out baddest heavyweight power puncher to show fan
That you don't have a glass jaw just to hump him to death and not bang away

Why on Earth would you bang with a guy thats defeating you in the stand up? Isn't this why we don't like Andy Wang?!?

Brandon Schaub stood and banged...and loss...so he decided to take him down...good for him.

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

I know a lot of you guys are taking this as Dan saying swing away & let bombs land, but I like to think he is referring to the heart each man showed; not their technical skills. Atleast I hope that's how he meant it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by quezocrema0032

I know a lot of you guys are taking this as Dan saying swing away & let bombs land, but I like to think he is referring to the heart each man showed; not their technical skills. Atleast I hope that's how he meant it

what about the heart that Fitch showed with Maia on his back for 12 minutes? Any lesser man would have tapped

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by quezocrema0032

what about the heart that Fitch showed with Maia on his back for 12 minutes? Any lesser man would have tapped

So much this.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by quezocrema0032

So much this.

If there's one thing that Fitch never lacked, it was heart. The grit he showed over and over was crazy. Maia would have tapped almost anyone else and I think Erik Silva would have tkoed or subbed a lesser man

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

If your goal is to receive brain damage than we want you!

[View Full Version of this Page]