MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
In fight pics   [View Full Version]
Vikingr » Posted 6/27/12 7:51:00AM

I got my ass kicked by a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu European Champ this saturday,great fight,but sadly with few pics and no video footage

Im the Guy with the white headguard

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Thats awesome man! Are you in the white or black?

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Keep working kid, be real with you're skills and keep training hard

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Good job getting out there. Was that your first fight? What kind of match making was that? Seems the odds were stacked against you.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

You went out there, gave it a shot, and know better what to expect in there now. Keep at it, it's not how many times you fall, it's how many you get back up.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Ru stuffin a TD in the 2nd pic? Niceeee

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Props for going for it. I've thought about trying my hand at it but I have this thing where I don't like to get hit in the face.

In the second pic he took a dive for a single leg takedown but I somehow stood so stiff there that I didn't budge,and he ended up looking like hes huggung my foot begging for mercy :D :D.

I still lost tho.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Props for going for it. I've thought about trying my hand at it but I have this thing where I don't like to get hit in the face.

Yeah no kidding. I have a nose with the same caliber as Jason MacDonald's chin. Touch it and bloody nose central.

Nice job vike, it takes balls, disciprin, and tons of time. I'm.....proud of you.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Props for getting in there man. Thats more than most of us can say

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

It's still great that you got in there and fought...I hope you keep at it. This is a great turnaround from then days where we all made fun of your pics.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by SmileR

Thats awesome man! Are you in the white or black?

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

You will get them next fight

LOL @ The sonnen face

[View Full Version of this Page]