MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Bellator 90/Battle of Moscow/XFC Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Holy fucking shit

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Yessssss

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Fell into a RNC!

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

LOOOOOOOL

That looked like it barely had anything behind it but he was OUT

I'm happy to lose those points

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Nice backfist.

Shonie would be proud

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Upset of the Year and KO of the Year

Ko of the year IMO

His interpreter needs to go.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by kopower

I think I understood the russian from Zayats more than whatever language that interpreter was speaking.

Posted by kopower

Yea my girlfriend couldn't understand a word, I least understood the dark horse part

Now if Lawler can knock out Koscheck my weekend will be set.

I wish there were more fights on the main card, I need more Bellator in my life! I could watch this every Thursday for the rest of my life and It wouldn't get old

Posted by hotrodttt

I wish there were more fights on the main card, I need more Bellator in my life! I could watch this every Thursday for the rest of my life and It wouldn't get old

They put on a great show, and the play by play is top notch. I love me some Jimmy Smith

Posted by hotrodttt

Their SPIKE TV deal was a great move, any thing that gets more free MMA on my TV is a good thing.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]